28 September 2016

Maggi goreng

Extra mozzarella for my extra spicy maggi goreng.


Wanna rant a bit. I miss my parents' place where the fridge is always full of greens. Whenever I wanna whip up anything, there's sure to be some fresh greens in it. After married for so many years, I'm still not used to mil's fridge. Filled to the brim but not with ingredients that I'd love to use. I cook more nutritious meals when I was single and after married ended up with instant noodles whenever I crave to cook. I really envy many of my friends who get to cook for their families. My hubby and his parents don't eat my cooking, so my mil's always cooking for everyone. I'm definitely thankful, but I feel deprived of my chance to learn and to improve on my cooking.


End of rant. ^^ Thanks for the listening ears, much needed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment